2007年4月30日星期一

blurry

Everythings so blurry and everyones so fake and everybodys empty andeverything is so messed upBe occupied without you i cannot live at all, my whole world surronds you I stumble and i craw, you could be my somone and you could be my scene know thati'll protect you from all of the obsceneI wonder what you're doing, Imagine where you are, theres oceans in between usbut thats not very farCan you take it all away can u take it all awaywell you shoved it in my facethis pain you gave to meCan you take it all away can u take it all awaywell you shoved it in my faceEveryone is changing theres no one left thats real. So make up your own ending and let me know just how you feelCuz i am lost without you i cannot live at all. My whole world surrounds youi stumble and i crawl and you could be my someone and you could be my sceneand know that i will save you from all of the uncleanI wonder what you're doing i wonder where you are theres oceans in between usbut thats not very farcan you take it all away can you take it all awaywell you shove it in my facethis pain you gave to meCan you take it all away can u take it all awaywell you shoved it in my facethis pain you gave to meNo body told me what you thoughtno body told me what to sayeveryone told you where to turntold you when to run awaynobody told you where to hidenobody told you what to sayEveryone showed you where to runshowed you when to run awayCan you take it all away can u take it all awaywell you shoved it in my facethis pain you gave to menooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothis pain you gave to meeeeeeeeeetake it all awaytake it all away

没有评论: